EngagedMetrics has years of experience conducting successful employee surveys. We fully understand the planning and coordination needed to make your project a success.
Working closely with your live project manager, we’ll guide you through each step in the process. Let’s get started by outlining a high-level overview of the employee survey planning process and timeline.
- Work with HR and top management to confirm project support and buy-in from the necessary stakeholders.
- Work with HR and project stakeholders to determine a proposed schedule and timeline.
- Working closely with your EngagedMetrics project manager, you will begin designing your employee survey and selecting which organizational topics you want measured.
- You will begin building your organizational structure into the EngagedMetrics platform. This organizational structure is later used to filter your survey reports by the divisions, department, and teams within your organization.
- Most projects have EngagedMetrics handle the survey invitations and reminders. You will need to begin compiling a list of employee emails for on-boarding into the EngagedMetrics invite broadcasting system. EngagedMetrics will provide additional access keys for those employees without email.
- HR and top management will review the final question list.
- If you are offering your survey in multiple languages, your survey will be sent out for translation.
- EngagedMetrics will provide test survey access keys so you can conduct internal testing of your survey project.
- If you have any changes, we will integrate your feedback into the survey.
- Your survey will be carefully checked to make sure everything is perfect before launching to staff.
- You will authorize the launch of your survey to staff.
- Employees will receive the survey invitations and begin taking the survey online.
- Your project manager will carefully monitor the initial launch and track early response rates. We typically see a 10% response rate by the end of day one.
- Your project manager will provide you with the master access keys to assist employees in lost or accidentally deleted survey invitations.
- Keeping in close contact with your project manager, we will come up with a schedule for sending survey reminders.
- As the survey end date draws closer, we may choose to extend the survey end date if response rates are lower than desired.
- A training session will be scheduled on EngagedMetrics’ comprehensive reporting and analytics.
- HR schedules meetings with top managers to explore engagement levels within different organizational areas.
- Benchmarking reports are run to explore how your organization stacks up against others in our extensive benchmarking database.
- In most cases, a plan to communicate the survey results with employees is executed.
- A wrap-up meeting is scheduled with your project manager to ensure any remaining questions are answered.
- HR creates an action plan by reviewing the recommendation collected using EngagedMetrics’ integrated action planning.
- An organizational action plan is compiled by examining employee recommendations looking for common threads.
- HR reviews the proposed action plan with top managers.
- Managers communicate the action plan to the employees in their areas.
Rinse and Repeat…
Once you have multiple years of historical data collected in the system, EngagedMetrics’ analytics become even more telling. Using our advanced trending reports, it becomes easy to track your organizational progress from year to year and project to project. Typically, your project manager will contact you a month before your project’s yearly anniversary to begin collecting updated data to conduct the survey for the current year.